In most cases yes, but depending on your particular project you may need only Planning Permission, only Building Regulations consent, neither or both – even we sometimes get confused!

If you are in anyway unsure which you need to apply for, please ask us for a preliminary enquiry form, which will guide you through the details you need to provide us with.

Once we receive your completed form we will confirm in writing if an application is needed, and if so, what you need to apply for.